Friday, December 4, 2009

Today I start a blog.

Today, I am starting a blog.

This is something I have been thinking about for a while but have been procrastinating. But with help on my birthday resolutions (more on that to come), I am stopping the excuses and just doing it.

Just in the past year, there have been many changes in my life and a lot of personal development. For the first time in my life I have a clear vision of what I want to do with my life: peruse a career in the culinary arts. And though I don't know the exact where this decision will take me, I am excited about the direction my life is going.

When I think about who I was and what I was doing only a year ago, I see a vast difference. I am starting this blog to document the journey I am embarking on, and provide future-me with a memento of who I am and what I was into. I am sure this blog will be filled with food, politics, music, good times with friends, and of course a celebration of anything else I find amusing.

I hope you find something enjoyable in it to. And please feel free to read and give me your feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment